Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer's Like the Weekend... Happy Saturday!


I don’t know about you, but June flew by! I don’t even know where it went. I started getting stressed/frustrated/mad/worried that it’s already July and I haven’t done anywhere close to all the stuff I wanted to do this summer. My summer bucket list is still quite long…

But even though it’s already July… It’s also only July. And the way I see it, summer is kind of like the weekend. 3 months. 3 days.
source
June is like Friday. Super pumped that school is over, ready to have fun and relax. We have the whole weekend/summer ahead and tons of stuff we want to do. Maybe a little more free time and lots of possibilities.

July is like Saturday. Still relaxed. Maybe a mixture of productivity and fun. You know you have stuff you need or want to do, but you also know you have another day.

August is Sunday. The day a lot of people say, “Oh crap! Work/School is tomorrow and I still have a ton to do!” August is potential freak out month….

source
But it’s only July. It’s not freak out time yet. So be mindful of the things you want to get done. But remember to have fun and relax. It’s not freak out time yet.

Enjoy your Saturday!

IT’S ALSO STUDENT DISCOUNT MONTH AT JOANN FABRICS!! I’VE BEEN COUNTING THE DAYS! 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE WITH A VALID STUDENT ID!


No comments:

Post a Comment