Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sticky Note Desk Frame


My supervisor at my internship uses sticky notes ALL the time! Last week was her first week full-time there so I made her a little sticky note holder. I saw it here via Pinterest and it is such an easy gift idea!



I bought a plastic frame from Joann’s for $0.99 (Don’t worry, I had a 20% off coupon on top of that!), and used paper, glue dots, and embellishments I already had.

I cut a piece of background paper the size of the frame. Mine was 3.5×5 inches. You could use any size and mix it up with different sizes and numbers of sticky note pads. You could also include a quote or picture if you used a bigger frame. I used her initial, a piece of ribbon, and a few little flowers, trying to coordinate the paper and decorations with the colors of the sticky notes. I wanted to keep it small so it wouldn’t take up too much room on her desk.
The sticky note pads were attached with glue dots. One in each corner- nice and secure!  It was accompanied with this card!
 These would make great gifts for teachers, college-bound students, and anyone who loves making lists. I guess it would be perfect for someone who is forgetful but I hope you approach this one carefully!

2 comments:

  1. Love! May use for teacher welcome backs next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were very easy and there are so many ways you could decorate them! My mom was talking about making some for welcome backs too, so we could all have a craft night this summer!

      Delete