Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Recent Recipes!


As a townhouse dweller, I am a big fan of the microwave. And the George Forman Grill. But lately, I’ve been trying to cook more and am finding out that some things aren’t that hard. So here is a look at some recent things I have been making:

Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Peppers! The best part of this was that I made it with a friend and we got to catch up! So fun! She is an education major and I am a psychology major but we still had so much in common to talk about! Love hearing about other people’s college experiences!

Lentil Soup in the small crock pot! I eliminated the balsamic vinegar because I didn’t have any. Still delicious! So glad I discovered the ease of crock pot cooking!
Non-Recipe Recipes! So simple and easy!
Peanut Butter Coconut Toast and Strawberries. Delicious night snack!

Sweet Potatoes, Cooked Peppers/Broccoli/Mushrooms, Eggs, and Feta Cheese! Sweet potatoes are one of my favorites, and I recently discovered that I like feta cheese! It’s a strong taste!

Looking forward to making more homemade meals when I have time!


No comments:

Post a Comment